Useful Tips When Pre-Registering
- Individual Guest Orders: One Order Per Person
Show Specials: Free Admissions and Free Gifts
- To maximize the amount of free items you will receive we have implemented
a one guest per order policy. You can create additional orders for friends
and family under your account as well.
- Advantages include guaranteed free admission for anyone taking a
- Free gift for anyone taking three or more workshops.
- Pre-registered guests will automatically be entered to win door
- Please note that all quantities are one ticket per item, per order.
Payment Types & Processing Fees:
- Guests who pre-register for a workshop will receive that day’s admission
- Limit one free admission per day, per order. Free admission qualifies
for the Friday early bird shopping hour at 9am.
- Guests who pre-register for three workshops will receive a free
gift. Limit one per order.
- Free admissions & Free Gifts will be auto added to your
order during checkout.
- Please do not add admission to your order if you qualify
for the show special.
System will not purge paid admissions if you qualify.
- Play Date Tickets and Volunteer Positions do not qualify for the
Show Special or Free Gift.
- Free Admission and Free Gift promotions apply only to pre-registered
Confirmation & Express Will Call:
- We accept major credit cards such as: Discover, Mastercard, Visa,
When using a credit card online, please be sure that your account has
the correct billing zip code.
- Stamp & Scrapbook Expo Gift Cards can be used when placing an
- All orders are subject to a onetime $1.00 processing fee.
- Processing fee is one per order, not per tickets purchased. This
fee is to keep our ticketing system serviced as well as ticket stock,
printing, envelopes, shipping, and will call staffing.
- To avoid additional processing fees, please be sure to read our
Change/Addition and Cancellation Policy.
- Please be sure to review your order prior to selecting “Buy”.
- Once you have completed your order you will receive an e-mail confirmation
with a barcode and order number. Barcode images may not appear, so be
sure to download all images by clicking the “x” on
the hidden image.
- Please print and bring your order confirmation with you (or bring
your emailed order confirmation on your smartphone/tablet; as long as
you can see the barcode you can obtain your order).
- Once you have arrived at the show proceed to the will call counter
and scan your barcode at one of our express kiosks and then see the
will call attendant for further instruction.
- If you are picking up tickets for any of your friends, you must
have their confirmation in hand.
- Will Call Hours:
||2:00pm - 6:00pm
||7:30am - 6:00pm
||7:30am - 5:00pm
EXPO Volunteers: Help us and get paid for your time.
- Due to the COVID-19 virus and the subsequent Federal Mandates which have lead to a economical crisis, we are forced to change our refund policy immediately. - Tickets to Stamp & Scrapbook Expo events are non-refundable. Please double check your availability, and your cart before finalizing your order for our shows. Alternatively you can send someone in your place, they will need your Order Confirmation to collect the purchased tickets.
- Questions or problems please email
Would you like to help? Guests will have the opportunity to help our Expo
staff or assist in one of our workshops (formally known as teacher pet).
- Positions will be available the day that Pre-Registration opens.
- Positions will range from 2 - 5 hours in length for individuals
18 years or older.
- There is a $10 "refundable" reservation fee (per position) and a
"non-refundable" processing fee per order.
- Upon completion of your shift you will also receive 1 Free Admission &
I helped Keepsake.
We hope that this information has been helpful, however if you have any further
questions, please don't hesitate to send us an e-mail at
call (951) 403-9781.